Podcasting at Several Convenient Locations Near You
- Download Direct – Wages of Wins Podcast for 6/8/2011
- Find us in the iTunes Store – iTunes Store
- Subscribe to us via RSS – RSS Feed
Super Stats Team Assemble
- Bringing up this piece again Wade and Bron are a great duo and were both MVP Candidates
- That said there’s really one Finals MVP Candidate on the Heat. Daniel thinks that could change.
- Crazy fact, check out Ginobili and Duncan’s minutes per game. Popovich has smartly limited them.
- It’s rude to call Dallas lucky. Thanks to Ben Gulker for smacking me down for doing that.
- Speaking of luck – sometimes unlucky things can affect a playoff series.
- Dirk isn’t that hot at rebounding but pretty amazing at scoring. Of course he hasn’t played that way the last two games.
- Dirk playing sick will get him compared to Jordan. This trick has worked for Kobe.
- Help us out, why did Marion play so few minutes?
- Never forget Jason Terry has cost Dirk a title before and has not been playing hot.
- We both agree Dirk is a lock for finals MVP. That is if Dallas wins.
- Derrick Rose may sway Stern’s opinion on when to vote for Regular Season MVP.
- For the 28 teams not in the finals and even those in the finals Ty at Courtside Analyst attacks this issue.
- Golden State is looking at Iguodala. I’d follow him to Golden State as a fan.
- I can’t see the Nuggets really doing better than Nene unless they get Humphries or Chandler.
- Look sports’ sites. I know you like audio ads but for people checking during the day this hampers them coming back.
- Bounce Bounce Bounce included me as an extra in his strip. He made me look respectable which threw my wife for a loop.