Another week and another podcast. You can find us in one of several ways
Below are some extra notes to help you enjoy the podcast even more (as if that were possible!)
Super Stat Team Assemble
- Andres Alvarez of Nerd Numbers
- Arturo of Arturo’s Silly Little Stat’s
- Daniel Alvarez of Alvarez Films
- Devin Dignam of Nbeh?
- Russell Westbrook has played well, what happened?
- Derrick Rose is now negative in this round of the playoffs.
All Time Greats?
- Jason Kidd is old and great. He may just have good timing.
- Is Dirk top 10. . . vs.
- Karl Malone? Malone’s Playoff numbers aren’t so good.
- Charles Barkley? Barkley was and still is offensive.
- Miami and the colluding stars is nothing new.
- The Best Center in the League Always Wins A Title? Really?
- Arturo likes Mike Brown to the Lakers. His reasons may not be altruistic.
- John Canzano of The Oregonian writing about the “break-up” between the Blazers and ex-GM Rich Cho. There’s also a story about Brandon Roy from the same writer.
- Collangelo was re-signed in Toronto. Could he possibly help the franchise?
Bad Language and Consequences
- J. A. Adande on the difference between the Noah/Kobe fines
- Article with a transcript of a conversation between Noah and TrueHoop blogger Kevin Arnovitz (who is an out gay sportswriter)
- This may be the only podcast to ever confuse Reggie Evans with Reggie Miller. Spike Lee has probably heckled both.
- Have you seen Love and Basketball? If not you’re in for a treat (spoiler alert!)
- UStream is what we use to record our podcasts. If you try and listen to yourself you get a fun feedback effect!